[Javaweb-submit] High octane stocks

From: eric sheagren
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] High octane stocks
Date: Jan, 19 Nov 2006 19:09:05 +0300

INVESTORS ALERT!! *** SYMBOL: IFLT ***

DATE: November, 20, 2006
Symbol: IFLT.PK
Curent price: $0.008
Target price: $1 (same as in 2004)
Recommendation: STRONG BUY!!!
WATCH THIS TRADE Monday November, 20

THE UNDISCOVERED GEM! ONE OF THE BIGGEST
CRUISE LINE SERVICE AND TICKET SALES AGENCIES IN EURASIA
HAS JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER RECORD-BRAKING SEASON AND
IS LOOKING FOR FURTHER EXPANSION IN 2007!
GET ON THE “GROUND FLOOR” OF THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!!

CALL YOUR BROKER NOW!!!

him simply say ALSO! and this will give him a moments chance to think ofthe needful word. In Germany, when you load your conversational gun it islways best to throw in a SCHLAG or two and a ZUG or two, because it doesntake any difference how much the rest of the charge may scatter, you are
it is better to discard it.
When he went into the house, he found that he was almost fainting with fatigue. He sat down by the desk, and his head fell forward on the pile of pamphlets he had left there. For the first time in his life he thought of them without a sore heart. I suppose Nattyll go to every one of them places, he murmured as he dropped to sleep.
languages the similarities of look and sound between words which have nosimilarity in meaning are a fruitful source of perplexity to the foreigner.It is so in our tongue, and it is notably the case in the German. Now there