[Javaweb-submit] It wasn't exactly my idea of a great wayto spend a birt

From: Nanny Brown
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] It wasn't exactly my idea of a great wayto spend a birthday, but things could have been worse.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:30:09 +0900

When we exited the convention after the first day, those same postershad
changed to reveal the just-introduced iPod Shuffle. Coletrain trick
those fuzzies pulled on me.

PPPP

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

PPPP

Please DO NOT do that. I got lucky and there's noone sitting in my
entire row. We finished off the week onSaturday with a day off and spent
it down at Fisherman's Wharf, a populartourist attraction.
I'm still trying to get them allassembled and will post some of
themsoon. Anall-expense paid journey into the heat of the Mac
enthusiast. I'm expecting it to be quite a trip.
Should Ibe embarrassed to say that many of them brought me to tears?
Perhaps George has a future inthe strategical placement of land-mines. "
I certainly noticed thebacon-esque aroma as I was blinded by his
grease-covered flashlight.
I completely lost it and threatened to call the cops,cussed her out, and
cleared the lobby of several asian guests. Please DO NOT do that.
I got a ticket for speeding the otherday. It was kind of odd because I
was obviously older than the youngporky that pulled me over.
If Iwant the isle, I get the isle. I got to meet Tommy Shaw from Styx.
He's now abouthalfway to collecting them all! Perhaps George has a
future inthe strategical placement of land-mines. If I want the window,
I get the window. When we exited the convention after the first day,
those same postershad changed to reveal the just-introduced iPod
Shuffle. My company's booth had a directline of sight of Apple's
behemoth space. " and, "Do you smell ham?
Coletrain trick those fuzzies pulled on me.