[Javaweb-submit] Stocks Discovered for Quick Profit?

From: Lila Horn
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Stocks Discovered for Quick Profit?
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:37:36 -0600

trader breaks
Under The Radar Stox. Microcap Profile
nows the time to build a good position
Small-Cap Review

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.
The Bull is Back

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

Bull and Bear Markets

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire, We're taking it all the way to $1.00

time to make some serious money

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

Aggressive Traders Alert

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Investor Notice
SmallCap Watch
get in early and build a good position