[Javaweb-submit] The number one reason why men fail with women is fear o

From: Hadrian
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] The number one reason why men fail with women is fear of rejection.
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:53:23 +0700

MicroCap Profile

Diamant Art Corp. (SYMBOL: DIAAF.OB) is set to explode on Thursday 02/15/07
All signs pointing to bullish market.
Recommendations: Very strong buy!

SYMBOL: DIAAF.OB
WED. CLOSE: $0.0008 SHORT TERM TARGET: $0.0019
LONG TERM TARGET: $0.0041

Diamant Art Corp. is the exclusive distributor of Diamant≥ Food Wrap. One of
the world's first NON-PVC polystyrene-
based stretch films, Diamant Food Wrap is a revolutionary health oriented product that is both recyclable and ecologically friendly. Diamant Art Corp. already sold 22 million feet of Its biodegradable "Pallet Film", more to come!

Underneath is another text, she said, and when your day of freedom comes I want you should promise me to cut the stitches, turn back the silk, and take the second text for your motto, so youll remember to be properly grateful. This is the second text. She put her hands on his shoulders and said in a loud, exultant voice, My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowler. The snare is broken and I am escaped. nights; in a word, those which deal with any and all forms of rest, respose,
which he eats,  himself, as his Reward. O, horror, the Lightning  has struckthe
Fish-basket;  he  sets  him on  Fire; see the  Flame, how she licks  thedoomed
Utensil with her  red and angry Tongue; now she attacks  the helpless
Jehiel gave no indication that he had heard. His faded old blue eyes were fixed steadily on the single crack in the rampart of mountains, through which the afternoon train was just now leaving the valley. Its whistle echoed back hollowly, as it fled away from the prison walls into the great world. the dictionary, and then I find it means the latter. There are lots of suchwords and they are a great torment. To increase the difficulty there arewords which SEEM to resemble each other, and yet do not; but they make justas much trouble as if they did. For instance, there is the word VERMIETHEN