koha-devel

[Koha-devel] The OpenBook people

From: Nicholas Stephen Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] The OpenBook people
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:39:42 -0400 (EDT)

Would the rest of you find it useful if I tried to get the OpenBook people
(the Koha West team that added a bunch of features) to open their
unreleased code to us... or add them into our repository as a forked
project?  I'd like to think that combining the two featuresets is probably
our best bet long term, since it would get you Katipo/NZ guys and the
Waitt Foundation group on the same page.

Opinions?

NSR