koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Free Software Project Approved (fwd)

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Free Software Project Approved (fwd)
Date: Wed Aug 14 15:33:01 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 03:19:47PM -0700, Tonnesen Steve said:

> A Koha project has been created at Savannah.  Now we just need a consensus
> on IF/WHEN we should move from SourceForge to Savannah.
>
> If we are planning an IRC meeting, that'd probably be the best time to
> bring it up.

Great work steve.

I think an irc meeting is due :) We have lots to talk about.
Templating issues, finding ppl to help paul with 1.4, possible shift to
savannah, new developers. And a general catch up with everyone would be good
i think.

Anyone have ideas for a time?

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz