koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Problem with koha-1.2.3RC10

From: Dr. Ralf Allrutz
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Problem with koha-1.2.3RC10
Date: Mon Aug 26 08:56:03 2002

Hi Steve,

thanks for your mail, in the meanwhile I found the reason and
fixed it, seemed to be a formatting problem in

koha/intranet/htdocs/includes/templates/default/catalogue/detail-opac.cdiff

in line 67. After concatenating three lines, the title links do work.

Please see attached context diff. Presumably I should post it to
koha-devel?

Best regards,

Ralf

--