koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css
Date: Wed Oct 9 14:05:02 2002

Hi

Just to confirm

1/. you can have more than one CSS (thats the cascading part  or cascading
style sheets :-)

2/. you can have images referenced from your CSS as backgrounds for Div's
and I think Spans, although they don't work in all browsers unfortunatly.  For
CSS info we recommend http://www.richinstyle.com/

3/. Netscape 4.7 is very bad at styles, and thats what we use at Horowhenua
library for the OPAC's I think, which is why there is very little "modern" HTML
in their templates.

4/. Personally I'd be completly redoing the templates and CSS to suit a
particular library as part of any commercial install, so I don't think it's a
big
issue.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:address@hidden           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org