koha-devel

[Koha-devel] last couple of niggling questions

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: [Koha-devel] last couple of niggling questions
Date: Wed Oct 9 15:31:03 2002

Thanks to Rachel, it's down to two questions:

43 -- How are item statuses used? Can they be converted from DRA
Classic to the new system?

(I assume that this refers to 'lost', 'shelved', 'on hold', 'checked in',
or 'on loan'.  I really have no idea how these would be used in practice
though.   Any thoughts?)

51 -- What is the hierarchy of the bibliographic database
(bibliographic records, call number records, item records)?

thanks,
-pate