koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] [Koha-win32] One person's experience with W32 install (

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] [Koha-win32] One person's experience with W32 install (fwd)
Date: Fri Oct 25 12:09:11 2002

Most of the problems listed are Apache configuration problems, or DNS
resolution problems.

The error relating to

> line: 30
> char: 5
> Error: 'Document.form.0.elements' is not an object

is a valid bug.  There is a chunk of javascript in the header that tries
to focus the cursor on the first element of the first form on each page.
If there is no form on the page, IE returns this error.  And it gives the
error every time a page loads.  Mozilla just quietly ignores it.  Most of
the developers apparently are using Mozilla because nobody's bothered to
fix this easily fixable (yet highly annoying on IE) bug.  Report it on
bugs.koha.org and I'll get to it before 1.2.3 goes out.

This one:

> > aside from circulation, aquisition, opac and library
> > website link the other links displays only the menu
> > (catalogue, members, acquisitions, reports...) not the
> > same display as the test drive of koha website.

is hard to diagnose from this report.  I like the part where aquisition
works, but acquisitions does not.  :)  I suspect there will be more
information in Apache's error logs somewhere...

I _can_ say that all of those 4 scripts load their output in a strange
way.  They are destined to be templated, but at the moment, they just load
an HTML file from $intranetdir/htdocs/catalogue/index.html (example for
catalogue) and spit it out.   It could be that the intranetdir variable
isn't getting set right in koha.conf.

Steve Tonnesen.