koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Added some comments about Reserves2

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Added some comments about Reserves2
Date: Sun Dec 8 15:57:02 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 12:50:58PM +1300, Finlay Thompson said:
> I have added some comments about the Reserves2.pm modules
> This includes a proposed a new OO API. I would welcome any comments on that.
>
> There is also some redesign of the db that goes with it, which Ill add
> later.
>
> Finlay

What finlay missed saying was that he added it to this page

http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=ModuleList

Which I started this weekend and I hope will become the focal point for our
module cleanup work.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz