koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] official list ISBN <=> editors

From: Andrew Arensburger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] official list ISBN <=> editors
Date: Mon Dec 9 06:39:04 2002

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 03:50:11PM +0100, paul POULAIN wrote:
> Is there somewhere a public list of relations between isbn and editor ?
> something like : 2-204 : Editions du Cerf

        I've looked for one, but failed to find one. So has at least
one other person (search for Andrew Plotkin), with no luck. So I
suspect that no such list exists online at present :-(
        The only solution I can think of is to come up with a list by
looking at books. I can contribute a few, if anyone's interested.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
address@hidden                      views of ooblick.com