koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] templates translating

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] templates translating
Date: Thu Dec 12 08:46:05 2002

There is a koha-translate mailing list for things like this (and
newsletters, articles, press releases, etc.)  you can sign up at
sourceforge ... I'm CC:ing that list on this email.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org