koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Customizing Barcode Checkdigit Subroutine

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Customizing Barcode Checkdigit Subroutine
Date: Sun Dec 22 11:13:04 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 12:00:30PM -0800, Larry Currie said:
> Under our current library system, we use 14 digit patron barcodes, and
> the 14th digit is determined as follows:
>

> Back in January, I tried to modify the checkdigit subroutine of Input.pm
> to fit our circumstances, but I'm not sure that my code was completely
> successful.  Would anyone want to take a shot at modifying this
> subroutine to fit our circumstances, since we would like to use our
> existing patron barcodes in Koha?

Hi Larry

Sounds like the perfect christmas break little task :-)
If you want to send me what you have done .. if you still have it, ill take
a crack at it.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz