koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Koha: Cannot set the fields as mandatory/not mandatory

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha: Cannot set the fields as mandatory/not mandatory
Date: Tue Mar 11 06:13:26 2003

roberto sturman wrote:

Hi Paul,

I've made a tarball from koha CVS and installed it (11/03/2003).
In MARC definition something is missing: one cannot set the fields (TAGS) as madatory or not; this is possible for subfields only.

Hi Roberto,

1st, it's better to ask on koha-devel list, as others maybe interested by the question and the answer. 2nd your question is not very clear. what are you talking about ? a row missing in the DB creation ? a problem in the MARC21 parameters table ? a problem when using koha ?

If it's using koha, then I don't understand at all : ambrose added some javascript that checks, when a tag is "mandatory" that a at least one subfield is filled. If not, the tag is "yellowed" and the submit refused.

--
Paul POULAIN