koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Circulation.pl crash

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Circulation.pl crash
Date: Tue Jun 3 04:48:07 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 01:39:48PM +0200, paul POULAIN said:
> Jerome Vizcaino wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >After a fresh CVS update today, we get the following error
> >
> >HTML::Template::param() : attempt to set parameter 'todayissues' with an
> >array ref - parameter is not a TMPL_LOOP! at
> >/home/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/circulation.pl line 291
> >[Tue Jun  3 12:54:57 2003] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature
> >end of script headers: /home/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/circulation.pl
> >
> >and the famous "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" message.
> >
> >Circulation worked fine before the update....
> >Can someone please fix it ?
> >

> Chris, from katipo, NZ, worked on it a few days ago.
> Seems he made something wrong... but at the moment, he's sleeping :-)

Hi All

What you'll need to do is update your circulation.tmpl file as well.
The file is in cvs but perhaps you didnt update the directory where the
templates are in your website?

I did some work shifting html out of circulation.pl into circulation.tmpl as
a result you need to update both.

Hope this helps

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz