koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] RE:koha on pache 2

From: MJ Ray
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] RE:koha on pache 2
Date: Fri Jun 20 01:12:05 2003

On 2003-06-19 21:15:32 +0100 "Jones, Steven" <address@hidden> wrote:

I cant even get 1.2.3 running let alone 1.9.x!

Sorry to clutter the list, but it seems I can't take it off-list.

Jones Steven (is that really correct or have you a very dumb mail server?), I tried to reply to you offering help, but your mail server seems to say it won't accept email from either my ISP's outbound mail server, pengo.systems.pipex.net, or my email address. The error's not exactly clear to me, but the error report is below. If you would like to reply to me off-list when your mail server admin has repaired the fault, or give me an alternative email address for you, then I'll try again.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; address@hidden
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host pl.eds.com[199.228.142.71] said: 553 5.3.0
   <address@hidden>... 5.7.1 62.241.160.193 Access denied, sender is
   address@hidden (in reply to RCPT TO command)

     http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
      Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."