koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Fw: WHERE CAN I FIND THE DATABASE STRUCTURE

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Fw: WHERE CAN I FIND THE DATABASE STRUCTURE
Date: Sun Jun 22 20:22:10 2003

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 04:09:40PM -0500, JAVIER RICARDO MEJIA C. said:
> Hi, I?m Javier
>
> Where i can find the database structure of koha, i saw one time on a web site
> but i don?t remmember where.... sombebody can help me?

Hi Javier

The koha wiki is where you'd find that sort of thing.
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject

http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=UMLIndexPage
Might be what you are after

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz