koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] E-Mail reminder for late issues

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] E-Mail reminder for late issues
Date: Fri Jun 27 09:49:01 2003

MJ Ray wrote:
Jerome Vizcaino <address@hidden> wrote:

As there's a feature freeze until 2.0 is out, we can't commit it now.

Is it time to start a dev-2.1 branch in CVS?  Alternatively, we could
start a 2.0 CVS branch as we stabilise instead of at release, but I
think the release scripts would need changing to support it.  I would
strongly discourage developers from starting new features, but there
is no need to not use shared revision control for these new features,
seeing as they already exist.  I'd vote for dev-2.1 -- what about others?

We spoke of this with esiee at phone.
I think we can wait 1 or 2 release (2.0.0pre2 coming next week for sure) before creating a 2.0.0 branch.
In Koha, we used to use the HEAD for DEV-release, and branches for stable ones.
--
Paul POULAIN