koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha-fr is dead?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha-fr is dead?
Date: Fri Sep 10 09:34:02 2004

Paul POULAIN a écrit :

MJ Ray a écrit :

On 2004-09-09 21:02:33 +0100 Andres Tarallo <address@hidden> wrote:

I was trying to reach that site to downlaod some documents and I can't , is dead?

Seems to be, for now. If you say what documents you wanted, maybe someone on this list will offer a copy.

yes, and of course this occurs when i'm away for 4 days...
I've asked for a server reboot, let's see if the server is lives again in some minuts/hours...

It's up again.

--
Paul POULAIN