koha-devel

Re: [Fwd: [Koha-devel] Koha Meeting on IRC]

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Koha-devel] Koha Meeting on IRC]
Date: Wed Sep 15 00:36:05 2004

(camille, juste pour information, pour que tu voies que le projet "doc Koha" avance doucement mais surement)

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit :

OK And so I've lost a week - that should have been Monday the 20th

Monday, 20th is OK for me.
18GMT is a little too soon (boys still not in bed). I prefer 19GMT.

Do you plan to define what we will speak of ?

I want to speak of :
* 2.2 release date & maintainer
* help needed to get a good 2.2 release for MARC21 libraries
* 2.4 roadmap
* Documentation. For this, i've some news. I've met neodoc company (http://www.neodoc.org/index.php?show=&lang=en) and have a financial proposal for hosting & helping doc organizing. We just have to find funds & define strategy (ie : do we want to have 1 common doc in english with various translation ? how to manage the diffs between MARC21 & UNIMARC ? ...) * The various koha hostings (koha.org, koha-fr.org, wiki, MJ website, argentina site, various "how to migrate" docs...) : we have a lot of sites & informations, but how to help the newbie find what he search...

--
Paul POULAIN