koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Bugzilla Allocations

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Bugzilla Allocations
Date: Thu Sep 23 01:19:01 2004

Mike Mylonas a écrit :

The main areas that we need updating are listed below ... please let me
know if you are interested in picking up any of these areas.

About (The about section) - currently assigned to Pat
Acquisitions (Simple) (Simple acquisitions system) - currently assigned
to Steve
Authentication (Koha's Authentication System) - currently assigned to
Steve
Installation (Bugs with the installation script or installation
instructions) - currently assigned to Steve
Parameters (Bugs with setting Koha paramaters /admin/ directory) -
currently assigned to Steve

If any of these areas are ones that interest you, please let me know,
and I will update Bugzilla.
OK to squash About, Auth, Parameters, Acqui simple bugs.

PS : can't bugzilla affect a bug depending on the version ? would be nice to have me for 2.2/CVS and slef for 2.0.

--
Paul POULAIN