koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Incorrect mapping of Copyright between Breeding Farm an

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Incorrect mapping of Copyright between Breeding Farm and Koha Tables?
Date: Thu Sep 23 03:14:07 2004

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit :

Hi

I'm going to report this as a bug, but I thought I should check here as well as I'm not that strong in this area...

Details: Koha V 2.0 on Windows, Vanilla Templates, MARC OFF, Simple Acquisitions

I think that this is a problem in the scripts or the template.Basically the person gets their record in from their national library (Kinetica) into their breeding farm, and it comes with a copyright date, but when they select it to use and drag it into Koha the copyright date doesn't come accross.

I *think* this is either a template problem, or a mapping problem, but I'm not sure which - or if there is anything she can do about it - is there a test I can run to make sure it's not the data though?

Any help would be appreciated

I'm sorry they don't have their intranet available for looking at - but I'd hope that others would know if this is a problem they've had to?

mmm... the problem may come from a mapping between copyrightdate and publisheryear. I've already seen some strange things with them (sometimes Koha uses @, sometimes the publishing year)

--
Paul POULAIN