koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Missing File

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Missing File
Date: Thu Sep 23 11:21:09 2004

On 14th September I've submited to this list that I've found that the file attached below was missing in version 2.1.1, again is missing in version 2.1.2

While testing the members section of the intranet, in the member search
screen, I've noticed that when I clicked the button "add member", i get
a horrible crash, a CGI was  missing.

I've got the missing CGI from a previous install, I've also updated the
path that were pointing to the wrong place. The CGI is attached below.
The missing CGI should be added in the INTRANET_CGI_DIR/members.

Please submit it to the main CVS.

    Andrés

#!/usr/bin/perl

#simple script to provide basic redirection
#used by members section

# Allows a single script to handle the addition of either an adult
# or a corporate member

# Copyright 2000-2003 Katipo Communications
#
# This file is part of Koha.
#
# Koha is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
# terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
# Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
# version.
#
# Koha is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
# WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
# A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
# Koha; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place,
# Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA
#
# 2004-09-14 A.Tarallo: Added this CGI that was missing and made small
# bugfixes in the redirection paths.
#
use CGI;
use strict;

my $input=new CGI;

my $choice=$input->param('chooseform');

if ($choice eq 'adult'){
  print $input->redirect("/cgi-bin/koha/members/memberentry.pl?type=Add");
}

if ($choice eq 'organisation'){
  print $input->redirect("/cgi-bin/koha/members/imemberentry.pl?type=Add");
}

print <<EOF;

Internal error: Invalid chooseform parameter "$choice"
EOF