koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Katipo is Visiting Sydney

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: [Koha-devel] Katipo is Visiting Sydney
Date: Wed Jan 19 21:03:36 2005

Hi all

Chris (original Koha Programmer), Russel (QA), and I (Kaitiaki) will be in Sydney in about 10 days time for a week...

We are demonstrating Koha at the ONLINE Conference...

http://conferences.alia.org.au/online2005/

And would love to see you if you're either going to be at the conference, OR if you're in Sydney and would like to meet us for dinner/drinks etc.

We will be giving away free Koha installs at the event, so if you know anyone who wants one send them along.

Cheers
Rachel