koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Is there an example of an auto install file with ALL va

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Is there an example of an auto install file with ALL variables &default values documented?
Date: Tue May 24 07:51:09 2005

Michael Lake a écrit :
Hi all

Please excuse this re-post. It was made to the koha list last week but no one answered so I thought perhaps it can be answered by a developer although it's a simpe user install question.

Not really a simple user question as it had been added to help testing the install during releases process.
& I must admit i don't read koha list, i already have x00 mails every day !

Repost starts....
I installed koha 2.2.2b and noticed that the installer mentioned that you
can create a auto install file. I found a short example in scripts/misc
which is probably contributed by Paul POULAIN (from the user and the
language setting) and have modified that.

you're right

However this does not seem to be intended to be a definative example of all
the options available but seems to be just what Paul used for his setup. For
instance installer.pl in interactive mode asked:

SELECT SQL FILE
Select a file to append to the Koha DB.
enter a number. A detailed explanation of the file will be given
if you confirm, the file will be added to the DB
0 => FINISHED
1 => authorities_normal_marc21.txt
2 => stopwords.txt

but these are not in the auto_install_file example.

Short of looking through Install.pm and working out what the variable names
and default values are does a Koha developer have a auto_install_file with
all options included as an example?

You're right again : the auto_install file don't include sql files (as they have been added after the auto_install option iirc, & i've forgotten to add them...)
I have not (& don't really have time to include it in a near future, sorry)

--
Paul POULAIN