koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Structure of action_logs table

From: Tarallo, Andres
Subject: [Koha-devel] Structure of action_logs table
Date: Tue Aug 2 11:52:38 2005

I'm doing some work with C4::Logs.

I've ported to this module a function for doing logs to a file that we've developed locally. I've noticed that if your koha system doesn't have an action_logs table logactions complains about it and does nothing. So I've added some code to create the table automagically and record to it.

I need the "Official" structure of this table, since I created it with my best guess.

I plan to contribute this back to the project.

Andres