koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Wierd bug in addbiblio.pl

From: Silva, Ernesto - Webmaster
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Wierd bug in addbiblio.pl
Date: Mon Aug 8 08:39:22 2005

I'm reading it right now.

We'll let you know if we modify anything else.

Paul POULAIN wrote:
Silva, Ernesto - Webmaster a écrit :

Guys,
Andres will be working with the addbiblio and additem scripts and in full contact with our librarians.

Apparently there are some other bugs when editing a biblio or an item, we want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

    Any suggestions or open bugs?

none that i'm thinking of at the moment. Did you check bugs.koha.org ?

good bughunting anyway ;-)