koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] who is james mason ?

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] who is james mason ?
Date: Mon Aug 29 13:44:13 2005

Paul POULAIN wrote:
did I miss something or james mason is a new developper ?

I also suspect it's a katipo guy ;-)

It is,
And its Mason James :)

Hes a newish Katipo employee who has been doing a bit of work on Koha things for us. Fixing bugs, and creating some new reports. Also he was a huge help in a recent conversion we did from another library system to Koha

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz