koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Koha World Map

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha World Map
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:43:54 +1300

HI

The old koha world map is still at

http://old.koha.org/about/map/index.html

We could really go a new koha world map which was a bit easier to use/search.

Ideally you could see all the koha's in a region (like it does now), and then choose just to see all the koha installs of a particular type - like schools, private or public libraries either in the world or in a region/country.

Any takers?

Cheers
Rachel

毛慶禎 wrote:
Hi,

Please kindly tell me what happen with Koha World Map?
It was at http://koha.org/about/map/ several months ago.

--
Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.