koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Mugridge and Fit and VIDEO

From: psm
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Mugridge and Fit and VIDEO
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:12:01 +0530 (IST)

Hello Friends,

It's really a nice proposal. I thought it in some other way few months
back. I developed a complete set of tutorials on koha by usung an open
source screen capture software (RenderSoft)right from installation to
parameter setting.

I'm using this presently for teaching students at Vidyasagar University
and want share with koha users. Guide me.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India