koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha and RSS Feed

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha and RSS Feed
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:30:37 +0800

Dear Koha developers and users,

I would like to know the possibility of RSS feed for Koha. I noticed one rss
folder in \intranet\... in both versions of koha (Linux and Windows). I utlized
the rss.pl file (after modifying lastAcquired.conf file) to generate recently
acquired documents in XML format (the file generated in the name of
lastAcquired.xml). This is an excellent feature to auto generate list of recent
arrivals for library in RSS feed format. My question is a simple one. Suppose
I'm using an open source blog software (for my case it is WordPress), what I
should enter as RSS URL for koha in the blog software. Am I clear enough? Pl.
advice.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India

Now you can search for products and services
http://search.mail.com