koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] too much buttons (librarian interface) => how to solve.

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] too much buttons (librarian interface) => how to solve.
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:23:15 +1300

Hi

In some screens, depending on the situation, we have MANY "action" buttons.
for example, in a biblio detail, when there is a subscription & the librarian has all permissions, there are : Edit biblio // Duplicate // Edit items // Delete // Complete view // ISBD view // normal view // add to shelf // Subscriptions // Print // view logs[*]

That is 11 buttons !!!

Paul could they be grouped perhaps with different css "containers" into their different sorts of actions?

Ie

Changing the record actions >> Edit biblio, Duplicate, edit items, delete

Looking at the record actions :: Complete View, ISBD View, Normal View, Print, Logs

And then maybe add to shelf is a bit off by itself....

See my pic attached for what I mean

would be good if they could be either accross the top or not I guess

Cheers

JPEG image