koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Patch to catalogue by itemtypes report

From: Nicholas van Rheede van Oudtshoorn
Subject: [Koha-devel] Patch to catalogue by itemtypes report
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:01:58 +0900

Hi all!

I'm the IT guy for the Perth Bible College in Western Australia. We've been using Koha for the last 2 years or so, and are *very* happy with it. One thing that we required, however, was a report to show the value of the books in our library. This was necessary for all sorts of legal reasons.

I patched the itemtypes report to include a third column for the price of each itemtype, and a grand total price at the bottom. A *very* simple patch.

Would anyone be interested in this patch being submitted? I  know that I've upgraded twice already (each time having to add the patch in manually :GRIN:)

Once again, kudos to all the developers!

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn
Perth Bible College