koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Team IRC Meeting

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Team IRC Meeting
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:40:38 +0100

Joshua M. Ferraro a écrit :
Hi all,

Hoping to schedule an IRC meeting sometime in the next couple weeks,
could those of you interested in attending send me a list of times
you're available or not available?

Not available : feb 1, feb 2.
available : feb 5-> 9, feb 12->16

After feb 16, I can't say, my wife, that is still pregnant could be no more pregnant, but mother of or 4th boy ;-) (although it's supposed to occur at march,1st, i would not have to choose at the last minute between an IRC meeting and going with Sandrine to the hospital[1])

[1] and if I really had, sorry, but I would not choose you ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants