koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] updates to koha3 nozebra search indexing for MARC21

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] updates to koha3 nozebra search indexing for MARC21
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:57:10 +0100

Mason James a écrit :
So, I've updated the indexes with both of your suggestions.
I'm sure in the next few weeks they can be refined, but its now at nice and usable state.
> 'host-item' => '952a,952c'

don't hesitate to add
'an' => '6009,6109,6119...' if you want to have the authorities working well too. NoZebra can work with authorities and without this line, one won't be able to jump from biblio to authority or count how many biblios uses an authority.

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL