koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] various questions (mainly around zebra config & stuff)

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] various questions (mainly around zebra config & stuff)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 23:45:38 -0500

Hi Tümer,

Just a couple of quick questions for you:

On 1/4/08, Tümer garip <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> Regarding questions 5,6,7:
>
> Q5. issuing a book should not produce 2 lines in zebraqueue so yes we shuld
> consider it as a minor bug.
> Q6. updating in realtime is now possible but I am not quite sure whether DB
> crash still occurs so we use zebraqueue with 5 second waits. i even tried
> with 0 seconds and works fine.
Do you have a script that simulates updates? If so, would you be
willing to contribute it?

> Q7. We have it running as a Windows service(daemon).No problem. We have also
> recently ported everything to a linux server and it runs as a daemon there
> as well with no problem
Can you also contribute your windows service daemon? Ideally we could get
this into the beta release on Feb 1st.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS