koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (Alpha)

From: Chadwick, John, DCA
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (Alpha)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:12:57 -0700

Actually, I just figured it out. The daemon package is not part of the
ubuntu 7.10 install. I had to do an apt-get install daemon. After the
install, Zebra started fine.

I now have two machines with Ubuntu and Koha 3 running. Our tech
services staff will start playing around with it next.

John

+
John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
address@hidden
http://www.stlib.state.nm.us