koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Wiki Section on Bar Code Scanners

From: Chris Nighswonger
Subject: [Koha-devel] Wiki Section on Bar Code Scanners
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:17:57 -0500

Sorry for the cross post...

FWIW, I added a section to the wiki containing bar code scanner info.
The namespace follows
'en:documentation:barcode_scanners:foobrandscanner' I have munged up a
section containing some config notes I made while getting my
Metrologic VoyagerGS up and working. Any
additions/corrections/criticisms (constructive) would be appriciated.
Also, if you use a different scanner it would be nice to add a section
for others as well.

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:documentation:barcode_scanners:ms9590_voyagergs

Regards,
Chris