koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] zebra server Koha 3.0

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] zebra server Koha 3.0
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:41:13 +1300

On 2/5/08, Chadwick, John, DCA <address@hidden> wrote:

I am on my third Koha 3.0 box. We are installing Koha 3 on Mac Minis (Intel duo core processors) running Ubuntu 7.10. The first two installations went in with no problems. The third is giving me grief.

I get through the install and when I try to start the zebra server I get a command not found error:

$ sudo /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh start

Starting Zebra Server

/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh: line 18: daemon: command not found

Hi John

apt-get install daemon

That oughta fix it :-)

Chris