koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Error handling

From: Ignacio Javier
Subject: [Koha-devel] Error handling
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:49:00 +0100

Hi all:

Seems to exist a bypass of koha Carp handler to CGI::Carp, all in really 8
bits of ASCII code, may I think very difficult to find, and may I think very
very prone to get cached by by its particular sense of inexistence.

The 308 bytes of insultant and uncompressed solution was found miserably
chunking on to produce a magnificient *lowest codelines/minutes ratio ever
seen*.

A cheers for the world of the 5/10/some minutes solution... They really make
us feel better in disguise. Once, in five minutes, I was able to press on
button and take notice.

Greetings,

Ignacio Javier