koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha 3.0 beta on Kubuntu gutsy - "production mod

From: Mason James
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha 3.0 beta on Kubuntu gutsy - "production mode -trapped fatal
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:17:55 +1200

On 2008/05/8, at 8:48 PM, Mason James wrote:

On 2008/05/8, at 6:34 PM, Ken Lomax wrote:

Hi

I see no reason why you should need to uninstall these unless you have different versions of the relevant files. You may need to restart the
mysql server "service mysqld restart" on my fedora systems.

Check that all relevant files have the same version numbers. The files I
have installed are
mysql-5.0.45
mysql-devel-5.0.45
mysql-server-5.0.45