New L4 Developer's bibliography online

From: Michael Hohmuth
Subject: New L4 Developer's bibliography online
Date: 26 Jul 2001 18:00:11 +0200

L4 Hackers,

we have made available a new collection of L4 documentation for
developers.  Have a look at

  <URL:http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/bib.html>.

This collection is meant to be platform- and kernel-implementation-
agnostic.  We have put in all documentation, reports, and papers we
could find that could guide a developer's way through the L4 jungle.

With this goal in mind, we have even added some documentation for our
as-yet unreleased L4 Environment.  This documentation contains many
useful examples of putting L4 to use.

If you have any corrections or additions, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Cheers,
Michael
--