Re: Request for summary

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Request for summary
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:29:17 +0200

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 04:19:57PM +0200, Farid Hajji wrote:
> if time permits, could you please post what you're currently
> working on (everything: coding, thoughts on architecture design,
> docs, trying things out [pistachio, IDL4, bochs], ...)?

I have only written down parts of what I am working on, and even that
is getting outdated within days.  I am currently working on updating
the documents, but that will take a while.

> I'd like to summarize where we are and where we're heading.

I have written something just yesterday that I will use as the base of
discussion for our meeting in Karlsruhe.  I am attaching it.  Please
pay attention to the nature of the document.  It is the base of
discussion, and thus does not claim accuracy nor completeness.