Re: L4-Hurd; wortel's missing modules; was: (autoreconf errors)

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: L4-Hurd; wortel's missing modules; was: (autoreconf errors)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:00:20 +0100

"Christopher Nelson" <address@hidden> wrote:

: Where do I go from here?  Is there documentation on what needs to be
: done?  I'd really like to help out here, if possible.

I suggest you start poking through the documentation in hurd-l4/doc .
There are tons of stuff that needs to be done; for example, the physmem
server, the task-server (still Niels domain?), the device driver
framework.  But first there need to be some agreement on how the initial
tasks should be bootstrapped (what information they need, and how they
should provide service to the other bootstrap servers).

--
Johan Rydberg, Free Software Developer, Sweden
http://rtmk.sf.net | http://www.nongnu.org/guss/

Playing Makaveli Ft Brotha Lynch Hung - Corpse Came 2 Dinner