Compilation errors

From: ISAAC GELADO FERNANDEZ
Subject: Compilation errors
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:24:12 +0200

Hello All,

 I am trying to compile hurd-l4 on mi linux box, but I have some problems. I
have the next directory structure:
 /home/hurd/L4/src/pistachio-0.3
 /home/hurd/L4/src/hurd-l4

I have compiled pistachio without problems, but when compiling libpthread of
hurd-l4 I get some parse errors before "clockid_t" in
../include/bits/condition-attr.h and a storage size of
'__pthread_default_condattr' is unknown error in pt-internal.h

 The steps I made to compile hurd-l4 were:
  autoreconf -f -i -s
  ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/home/hurd/L4
  make

How can I solve these problems?

Thanks and regards,

 Isaac Gelado