Re: Comparing "copy" and "map/unmap"

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: Comparing "copy" and "map/unmap"
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:25:29 -0400

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 15:45 +0200, Matthieu Lemerre wrote:
> "Jonathan S. Shapiro" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I apologize for the length of this note. It is not a simple issue.
>
> Please don't apologize, on the contrary.  I find this issues really
> fascinating, and the quality of your mails are really helpful.

Matthieu: Thank you for your kind words.

All: I am perfectly capable of saturating everyone here with careful
words. I want to help, but at some point saturation becomes a burden and
I do not usually recognize this soon enough. If my postings begin to
irritate, PLEASE tell me so that I will slow down.