Re: The Perils of Pluggability

From: ams
Subject: Re: The Perils of Pluggability
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:16:07 +0200

   Alfred (who is officially connected) seems to disagree.

I fail to see how exactly I disagree with you, or how you disagree
with me.  You say that the goal is `not to impose policy', where as I
say `freedom to shoot in whatever manner without shooting other
users', which to me are equivalent.

The only thing I can see a disagreement about is if POSIX should be
followed to the letter in all cases, or if it shouldn't be followed in
all cases. Other than that, you will have to enlighten me how I'm
disagreeing with you, since I cannot see it.

(as for me being offically connected to the project, who cares.
Anyone involved in the project in some manner is `offically
connected')