Re: Permission to edit

From: ness
Subject: Re: Permission to edit
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:26:10 +0200

Jonathan Shapiro wrote:
Many elements of the current discussion could be usefully edited into linear
document(s) that others might read. May I have permission to do so? I suppose
this needs to be asked of each of you individually.

Credit, of course, will be preserved.

This was really a good idea. Not everyone has time to follow all the discussion and some people only interest for the essence, IMHO.
--
-ness-