RE: Changing from L4 to something else...

From: Christopher Nelson
Subject: RE: Changing from L4 to something else...
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:07:43 -0600

> Richard:
> Here is a more complete sense of what is going on over in
> l4-hurd land.
> My suggestion is to let the group sort it out, and try not to
> let yourself be trapped by Alfred (or anyone else) into
> issuing opinions based on partial and misleading information.

This was my fault, actually.  I thought that with a number of people
saying what the Hurd is and isn't and was and wasn't, and interpreting
RMS's intentions, maybe he ought to say what he thinks.  In any case, I
don't think he was about to issue an opinion without looking into the
matter, since he asked for brief examples of what the issues under
discussion were.

-={C}=-